Social Media Influencer
Brand Social Watch seeks highly motivated people around the world. We are looking for highly influential people who have a passion engaging with their fans and share our clients' brands, products, or services.
In today's world, bloggers and social media enthusiasts are the newest influencers and are “celebrity personalities” of the Internet. Popular bloggers have incredible reach, and a network of them can be hugely impactful.
Brand Social Watch Influencer Campaigns allow for brands to hire large groups of Influencers who can work together to achieve a single brand goal or overall business objective.
Brand Social Watch Social Influencers has and excellent pay and benefits plan. Our Social Media Influencers make from $500 per post or if he/she selects a CPS commission model, he/she is paid an average of $7,500-$15,000/client per month.
Business Development Manager
Brand Social Watch is looking for Business Development Managers who have the ability to create an environment where potential clients understand all social media channels and influencer marketing. He/She feel inspired to implement it into their social media marketing strategy. Given the fact that influencer marketing fits well with their overall strategy, you will then familiarize them with our tool and services.
In order to effectively support our clients with their influencer marketing efforts, you will develop campaigns or technological solutions, negotiate conditions and hand over the agreed on campaign concept to the Key Account Manager.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive affinity for all aspects of social media with necessary experience using it
- 3+ years relevant experience working in a sales and business development environment
- Degree in business studies, management, communications, humanities or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated willingness to acquire new skills, strong team player
- You have an outgoing mentality, are an active listener and a skilled negotiator
- High level of MS Office literacy